Will you join us?
The New Moon Prayer Collective gathers virtually every New Moon to receive nourishment, support, and alignment via prayer and community.
- Every New Moon, Julie Day leads special Prayer Trip which will be based on the astro-energies of the New Moon cycle.
- In this private, virtual community (off FB), you will have a safe space to share your own prayer requests and visions.
- Your prayers/visions are held by a high-vibing collective consciousness that amplifies your visions.
- Julie will also share relevant questions to journal or contemplate for the month.
- Share any insights, affirm what is true for you.
- Check back in on your monthly New Moon seeds, let us know how they grow!
Julie Elizabeth Day
Julie Day is fascinated with the dance of being blissfully awake and ridiculously human. She is a Spiritual Teacher/Counselor, Astrologer, podcast creator & host of I Woke Up Like This.
Julie graduated from the Agape International Spiritual Center, where she was licensed as a Spiritual Practitioner in 2010. She spent 9 years immersed in modern mysticism and the evolution of consciousness; learning how to access mind-blowing musical truths while simultaneously learning to embrace the challenges of being human as the ultimate divine playground.
Whether through her own online classes, her private counseling practice, or her podcast, her greatest offering is always to help others learn how to love their human, trust whatever curriculum is unfolding, while plugging into something infinitely greater.
She currently resides in Greenville, SC with her wizardly partner, Marco, and his wolf-pack of three next-level kids. She's also a bit of a tarot freak, a TOTAL astro nerd, and in diligent pursuit of the best taco in the world.